You may need to first enable Screen pinning.
- Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
- Scroll down until you find the Security option. Tap on it.
- At the bottom of the Security page tap on Screen pinning.
- Slide the switch to the On position.
To pin an app: Tap on the overview button (it's the square button along the bottom of your screen) that shows all your current running apps.
- Drag the title bar for the app you're going to pin up, until it's in the middle of the screen.
- In the bottom-right corner of the app overview will be a blue pin button. Tap on it.
- Each time you pin an app, you'll be asked to confirm the action. You'll also have to decide if you want to require a security code to leave the pinned app.
- Tap on Start to pin the app.
Exiting a pinned app requires you to touch and hold the back and overview buttons at the same time. After a couple of seconds, your device will switch to the overview screen.You can set up other means of exiting pinned apps with the swipe security or pin numbers.