How do I set up a custom process?
First, have a think about the information you need to collect from (or show) your visitors, and whether that should be done ahead of time or on arrival.
Then follow these steps.
- Upload any images you'll need to display in your custom process
- Give your process a name and save it
- Add any screens you'd like to display - either sent to visitors ahead of time (pre-arrival) or when they arrive and check in
- You can specify which visitors will see different parts of your process
- Save your process once you have it set up the way you want it
- Apply the process to your site(s) - navigate to the bottom of the Site information > Options tab
- To preview your process, try a manual check-in for that site.
notifications trial resellers access EVA Pass features hybrid working Procore Bookings Outlook My Vaccine Pass Visitor labels meeting with On-site forms and info demo health and safety exports Microsoft check out webhooks technical integration mobile posters review security android settings error benefits login customise payments account custom checkin pricing groups app billing pre-registration data bulk upload COVID-19 check-in visitor screenshot sites tech video sign out kiosk payment sector logo parking about QR code contact events iOS geofence sports end users zone setup addons messages reporting support sales privacy limits users upload format zones guide