What can I use custom processes for?
Custom processes are flexible and can be used in lots of different scenarios, including:
- Induction – displaying information and maps, collecting evidence of certification
- Capturing consent - eg non-disclosure agreements
- Visitor survey – eg for a transport audit
- Collecting essential information before an appointment or visit – eg vaccination status, registration number, accessibility or parking requirements
- Competition – collect extra details from your visitors to enter them into a draw/competition
kiosk setup pricing billing reporting check-in custom checkin reports notifications geofence QR code visitor My Vaccine Pass app sales addons users data Bookings site sign out limits Visitor labels meeting with On-site forms and info sites logo login EVA Pass privacy posters zone support pre-registration features zones Procore COVID-19 integration webhooks security Microsoft error hybrid working Outlook customise contact guide trial parking