How do I set up an on-site form?
To set up an on-site form or info:
- In the EVA Check-in portal, go to Overview > Processes and forms
- Click “Create” to create a new form/info, or start with one of the pre-loaded templates.
- Give your form/info a name, and add any content/fields you need. This can include static information and/or form fields (text, date, time, radio buttons & more)
- Publish your form/info to the relevant site(s).
- You can also, if you wish, specify an email address to receive form submissions.