People also ask
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Procore integration
- How to set up Procore integration
- Did you know?
Procore integration allows you to connect an EVA Check-in site to a Procore project. Track and report on visitor, staff and contractor check-ins directly in Procore’s Daily Manpower and Visitor Logs - reducing manual admin and data entry, and making record-keeping and compliance straightforward.
Benefits of Procore integration
- Automatically send contractor/company check-in data to the Manpower Log so proof of time spent on site can be reviewed against time-based billing
- Capture ‘reason for visit’ and sync to the Manpower and Visitor logs
- Link check-in locations to Project locations for detailed reporting
- Keep data clean, using the Procore company directory when workers check-in
- Manage online inductions, SWMS collections, and collect permits to work and competencies
- Record on-site incidents and manage on-site emergency communications
How to set up Procore integration
Step 1 – download & install the EVA Check-in app
Go to the EVA Check-in app on the Procore marketplace.
Log in to your Procore account to install:
Once you’ve logged into Procore, you’ll see this screen. Click Install.
You’ll see a message confirming your installation is successful.
You can add permitted projects at this point (or skip and add them later):
Step 2 – enable integration in EVA Check-in
- Go to Account > Integrations > Procore
- Click Enable
- Enter your Procore company ID:
Step 3 – connect EVA site to your Procore project
- Go to Account settings > Integrations > Procore
- Click +Add site
- Select your EVA Check-in site and the corresponding Procore project
- Click Add
- Click the edit button to change the details for the Procore integration you’ve created.
- Optionally track visitor types in the Procore “Manpower log”, exclude those visitor types from the visitor log if you wish, and add a reason for visit or other info in the “Manpower log” comment template.
Step 4 – test your integration in EVA Check-in
- In the EVA Check-in admin portal, go to Check-in
- Click Manual check-in and enter your test check-in details
- Enter your company (needs to be a company listed in the Project Directory in Procore) – if “Manpower log” visitor type is set up in the step above.
- Fill in the ‘reason for visit’
- Check out
Step 5 – test your integration in Procore
- Go to the relevant Procore Project and to Project Tools > Reports
- Scroll down to Daily Log Reports and go to Daily Log Manpower Report. You should see your manual check-in (if you have set up a “Manpower log” visitor type in EVA Check-in).
- Check Daily Log Visitor Report for your manual check-in.
Did you know?
It's possible to copy an existing Procore site configuration to a new site/project - helping speed things up when you've got multiple sites on the go or new ones starting up.
To do this, at Step 3 above, select the Procore site you want to copy the config for.