People also ask
Table of Contents
- Introducing check-in processes
- Create a check-in process from an existing template
- Adding/editing fields within a custom process
- Completion messages
- Add your process to a site’s check-in
- Test your process
- FAQ about check-in processes
Introducing check-in processes
Use check-in processes to collect extra information from your visitors or create a more complex check-in process.
- Create extra fields and screens to capture the data you need, either on or before arrival.
- Processes can be different for different types of visitor (eg staff, contractor, walk-in).
- Apply processes organisation-wide or just to specific sites or zones.
- Remember a visitors’ check-in details for a specified period of time (eg once they have completed a site induction, it remains valid for 12 months). See Certificates.
Check-in processes is an add-on feature, charged per site. View pricing.
Create a check-in process from an existing template
Go to Overview > Processes and forms >Check-in processes
The easiest way to get started is to make a copy of (or edit directly) one of our pre-loaded templates.
❓Can't see any templates? Contact us and we can load them for you.
Review and edit the template you have selected
Expand to review arrival screen details. From here you can:
- Edit individual questions
- Add new questions (fields)
- Edit the screen
- Add content (text)
You can also add a new arrival screen
Edit screen allows you to
- Change the name (eg Contractor induction)
- Select the visitor type(s) who should see this screen (or leave blank if it’s relevant to all visitor types)
Adding/editing fields within a custom process
Fields are the questions asked of a visitor when they check in.
You can edit the field to suit, with introductory text, a field type and label.
Available field types you can include in your check-in process are:
- text - short/multi-line field
- radio buttons
- file upload (incl photo)
- NZ Vaccine Pass
Optionally, select field options:
- Pre-fill - field will be pre-filled next time the contractor checks in
- Staff to complete – use this if your staff need to verify something about the contractor in person, eg they have approved PPE
Note: you can also use a certificate to remember Contractor check-in details
Specify check-in rules – what will happen to the check-in status depending on the answer to the question. In this example, if the Site Safety passport number is not provided, the check-in status will be Amber.
Preview your question (field)
Close the Edit field dialog and you’ll see your new arrival screen with the question you’ve created.