People also ask
Table of Contents
- Getting started with pre-registration processes
- Check notification settings
- Send invites
- FAQ - pre-registration
Collect information from visitors and contractors before they arrive onsite using a pre-registration process.
This is a kind of custom check-in process - screens and fields work in the same way. See our article on check-in processes for more information
Getting started with pre-registration processes
Start with an existing template
The easiest way to get started is to make a copy of (or edit directly) our pre-arrival template.
Go to Overview > Processes and forms >Check-in processes and edit or copy the pre-arrival process.
❓Can't see any templates? Contact us and we can load them for you.
Review and edit the template you have selected
Review and edit the pre-arrival screens.
You can change the screen names, specify the visitor types who see those screens (or leave blank to show to all), and ask questions every check-in or daily.
You can also edit the individual fields/details within a screen, in the same way as you would on a check-in process - expand the screen and click edit to make changes.
Check notification settings
Go to Site information > Options to check your notification settings.
Pre-registered visitors can be notified by email, SMS or both (extra charge applies for SMS notification).
Go to Visitors > Pre-registered visitors to send invites to your visitors.
Select the relevant visitor type and the check-in process you’ve created, and add your visitor(s).
- When you click Save, pre-registrations will be sent to your visitors using the method specified above.
- It’s also possible to send pre-registrations automatically via Microsoft Outlook meeting invites – more information on our Outlook add-in.
- If this is your first custom check-in process, you will first need to enable the check-in process feature:
You can also import a list of pre-registered visitors, via a CSV or XML file. Information about how to set up your file is detailed on the import screens:
FAQ - pre-registration
What happens if a visitor has not completed the pre-arrival process?
If a visitor arrives onsite to check-in and has not completed their pre-arrival steps, they will be able to complete them onsite.
How much does it cost?
There is an extra per site cost when custom processes (incl pre-registration) are enabled - an additional monthly charge of:
- NZD 25 per site (+gst) for your first 5 sites
- NZD 5 (+gst) per site thereafter.
Pricing for non-NZ customers:
- USD 20 per site for your first 5 sites
- USD 4 per site thereafter.
Does a regular visitor/contractor have to complete the process every time they check in?
EVA Check-in can be set up to ‘remember’ valid answers to check-in process questions. This can be useful for regular visitors/contractors.
There are two ways you can set this up.
- Select the pre-fill options when you set up the field
- Set up a group of check-in screens and responses as a certificate with an expiry date. The visitor will not then be asked those questions again until the certificate expires.