Use webhooks to connect EVA Check-in to other systems.
By registering a webhook you can get notified of check-ins in near real time and send this to another system as needed.
EVA Check-In can call webhooks on pre-registration, check in, check out and on-site form submission. You can create these webhooks directly in the EVA Check-in portal.
EVA Check-in webhook information
- Webhooks are sent as POST requests over HTTPS only.
- Only the first active webhook in the list will be sent for each webhook event.
- Your webhook endpoint will be tried for a maximum of 10 attempts with increasing delay before being dropped.
- The webhook endpoint has 5 seconds to process the request and send a 200 response or it will be considered a failure.
- Please ensure you handle duplicate events as we may send the webhook multiple times.
Example payloads are available in the EVA Check-in portal for:
- Pre registration
- Check in
- Check out
- On site form submission